This is what 10 pounds of chocolate looks like before you melt it. This is how the amaretto cherries, turtles, peanut clusters, etc. This is what I did all day last Saturday! I am still not finished. I need to make more caramel. Not a j0b I want to undertake again, but probably will. The homemade stuff is just so darn good!! Yesterday I made several (14) dozen sugar cookies and iced most of them. I was supposed to have my annual cookie exchange, but the roads were getting pretty icy, so I told the girls to be safe and stay home. So I ended up making all the sugar cookies! That's a lot of work. I did throw some in the freezer to take with me to Florida and ice there. :o)
2 comments:
Ok now my sweet tooth is screaming at me. Thanks for the great visual of 10 lbs. of chocolate...
I am coming to Florida in the next week... you want me to bring you some??? :o)
Post a Comment