.jpg)
I walked through the kitchen this morning and what do I see laying on the table??? This cookbook. I asked Erik, "Are you kidding me?" Why does he need this cookbook? He told me that there is a recipe for Possum stew in there I want to try. WHAT?! I informed him that I am never eating anything he cooks again. Ew.
Here is a sampling of the recipes in this book in case you are interested:
Alligator meatballs
Charlie and Steve's Tree Rat Stew
Roasted Squirrel
Yep... it's in there: Possum Stew
Cypress Knee Daiquiri
Coonass coleslaw
Wood Duck Jambalaya
Those are just a few of the tasty treats! There are even little stories in the book. One is entitled: Fifi the Huntin' Poodle.
Can anyone guess who he borrowed the book from??? His dad!
1 comment:
Don't let the title of the book scare you. It actually has some good recipes that would make a tasty meal for any family. The next time you run over a turtle or a squirrel, pick it up and throw it in a pan of noodles! Who wants to come over to my house and have a bowl of possum stew with me and the kids?
Erik
Post a Comment