Friday, July 20, 2007

Hi everyone!

I thought this would be a great way for us to keep in touch and for everyone to see what is going on with me and the family. I may not have time to email everyone all the time, but you can check out the blog and see what's going on. This way I can share pictures and tell the stories, and not have to retype them so many times!! Make sure you post comments. I would love to hear from you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snazzy blog you got there Paula! Great job!

Anonymous said...

FYI: "kanezona67" is your former C&E co-hort from sunny Tucson, Arizona.

Paula said...

I was kinda wondering... How have you been Adam?

Miranda said...

Greetings from Germany. I think you creating a blog is a cool idea. I'll be visiting your page often. Keep posting!

Paula said...

Hi Miranda! Erik will be seeing you in a few months if you are still there... I think he said October. Wish the kids and I were coming too! I would love to show them Germany and they could meet the family!!