Saturday, October 6, 2007

Jacob


Here is a new picture of Jacob that Cyndi sent to me this week. It's the first picture I have seen him smiling in. He is so cute! I would post some pictures of my little ones, but they don't seem to want to come out of their rooms! Maybe tomorrow..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula, Hello just love your blog!! thanks for the up date on Jacob. Grandma really enjoys the pictures and blog too. I have not forgotten you and your bag but things have been really busy around here and I have not quit got my shop set up and running yet. I start work at the Hospital on Monday(3 days a week) for some Gal having a Baby. Love, Aunt Carol
P.S. I need to call you so we can talk about the bag and shirt. Whens a good time to Call? Can you talk at work? If so give me your number that I can call thanks...

Paula said...

Hi Aunt Carol,
I'll try to call you this weekend. I'm glad you check out the blog so Grandma can see it too!