
I can see that you guys are visiting, but how come no one ever comments and says that they have been here? I want to know that you are stopping by to check out the blog. Just say hi or something!! I'll try to put a few more pictures up this weekend. Joachim sent a few more. This picture is Erik with his uncle Rudy and Oma (grandma) and Joachim and Manuela's girls. Can you see Erik's family resemblance?? LOL
5 comments:
Hey Paula! I was here!!!!
sincerely,
Other
:o)
It would be nice if you told me who you were! :o)
Well gee whiz. It is Old Angela. I was here twice now in the past 2 days. Just found out my second son is going to be a dad. So... more grandkids for me! Woohoooo!!!!!!!
Shoulda known it was you! I checked out your blog. Can't believe how big those grandkids are getting!!! Congrats on the new one!
I came, I saw, goodbye ya'll.
Love ya, Aunt Karen
Post a Comment