Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's been ages!

I know, I have been neglecting the blog. I just haven't had much going on that has been "blogworthy"! The kids are doing their same old stuff, and so are Erik and I. Kayleigh had Scholastic Bowl tryouts last Thursday, and she made the team, so that means more running around for the next few months. Kayleigh also got measured for her graduation gown. She's pretty excited about 8th grade Graduation. We didn't have that when I was a kid. She brought home a paper from Josten's that you can order announcements and tassels and stuff like that. The only thing I told her I was buying is the autograph shirt. When she is a Senior it will be different. She seemed to be fine with that. I am going to make some invitations for a small open house we will have for her and Ashley together. I guess she's taking it for granted that she will pass... lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you have been neglecting your blog way to much!!! Guess you are boring. LOL JK. Congrats on the 8th grade graduation Kayleigh!

Paula said...

I am boring. It's been below zero here this weekend! We can't all go out and do fun things in the winter. It's kind of hibernation season around here!