Lisa, a friend of mine who didn't really want to blog, but started her own anyways, tagged me. Check out her cool family oriented blog: http://jujuboo.blogspot.com/
Here are my answers:
1. One book that changed your life. Hmm.... that's a toughie. I think all of the "What to Expect" books did because it brought reality to me before I had babies and kept me informed after!!
2. One book that you've read more than once. That would be Stephen King "The Stand". LOVE it!
3. One book you'd want on a deserted island. Lisa said how to survive a desert island, and I think she's got a good idea!
4. Two books that made you laugh. Any book by Charlaine Harris or Mary Janice Davidson!
5. One book that made you cry. "Where the Heart is"
6. One book that you wish had been written. "How to transform your husband, for real!"
7. One book that you wish had never been written. I have to agree with Lisa, the OJ Simpson book.
8. Two books you are currently reading. "Break no Bones" by Kathy Reichs and after it, "Bones to Ashes" also by Kathy Reichs, it's the newest one in the series.
9. One book you've been meaning to read. Too many to list!
10. Now Tag 5 or so people. Since I don't know 5 bloggers, Angela, consider yourself tagged! :o) Find your login info for your blog so you can post!!
1 comment:
Great answers! Thanks for the shout-out to my blog too.
Post a Comment