It doesn't really feel like spring... it's 47 this morning..... but if I go out and look at all of my perennials, they are coming up! This is the sedum that sits next to the shed door. It's really getting green. My hostas are coming up, the peonies are starting to pop up above the mulch, and the asiatic lilies and chives are at least 3 inches above the ground! I love to go out and look to see what is peeking out from under the mulch and leaves. Even my clematis are starting to turn green and show some signs of life. Soon it will be time for me to show you how beautiful my flowering almond bushes look in the spring!! When the weather starts to get nicer and things start to get green, that's when I am glad I don't live in Florida or somewhere that doesn't have a definite change of seasons! I'm ready to plant flowers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment