Friday, June 20, 2008

Erik finished the book


He said he really enjoyed reading it and he can't wait for the next one. He made some comment about getting in touch with his feminine side or something... I don't know. He's full of it as usual. I've been reading too, but light reading like Maryjanice Davidson. Her stuff is so funny! TGIF! I am ready for the weekend. It's been a long week. I felt like it was never going to end. Tonight I am going to Kathy's for a Stampin' Up meeting. I can't wait to see what make and take's she has planned. :o) Kayleigh and Kristen are going to hang out, so they can't wait for tonight either. Kayleigh has been playing catch up on her sleep this week. I don't think there was much time for sleeping on her DC trip. She looked exhausted when I picked her up Monday morning. I made a special trip home on my lunch to take her so she could get unpacked, take a shower and rest! She seems to be doing better now. She was grouchy!


Well, have a great weekend everyone! I'll be getting some R&R.

(the picture is one that my friend Joli took when they were working on the old boat and Erik was wearing K's goggles to protect his eyes...lol)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a freaking fabulous picture. You always post the best pics of him!

Paula said...

I know! Isn't it the funniest!! ;o)