Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas 2008
It's been a crazy couple of weeks at the Lane household. Between trying to get ready for Christmas, bad weather and kids activities we have been really busy! Now we are on a restful Christmas break and relaxing. Harrison bought himself a camera with his Christmas money. Kayleigh bought some clothes. Kayleigh was very excited about the acoustic guitar that Santa brought. She has calluses already on her fingers. Harrison was ecstatic over the Wii remote chargers and DS charger (he lost his) that Santa brought. They both got new Wii games and have been playing them a lot. I bought a new computer with my Christmas money. With the kids needing one for school more and more, I bought an inexpensive one for myself to use and the kids will be able to use my old one. I think Erik bought a gun with his money. Just what he needs.... more hunting stuff. I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment