Last night was Kayleigh's Christmas Chorus and Band concert. This is a picture taken by Ted Connolly. He runs the local Havana website www.62644.comHe usually gets good pictures of the kids. Last night it happened that I thought I had a great seat, but when they got on the risers, the microphone stand was right in front of Kayleigh's face. So I am glad that Ted got a great picture of her! Tonight was Harrison's Christmas program. The gym was packed and we were far enough away that there was no way I could get a good picture. :o(
2 comments:
Did she cut all her hair off recently or am I slow? The last picture of her she had long hair didnt she? Or was that a picture from loooong ago.
She did. I dropped her off to get her hair cut and ran some errands and when I came back her hair was chopped! I thought she was just getting it cut like it was before! She is upset with the chorus pictures because she says she was having a bad hair day...lol.
Post a Comment