Here's a random update on some things going on around here. Erik went back to the doctor. They scheduled surgery for March 23rd. He hasn't gotten the full use of his shoulder back, so they are going to repair the rotator cuff. Kayleigh has had to be at games for pep band and also Scholastic Bowl meets. She had one last night. It was a triangular meet, where three teams play against each other. They lost one and won one. Kayleigh was disappointed she didn't get any toss up questions correct. Report cards came out the week after Christmas break. Kayleigh had all A's and Harrison had two A's and the rest were B's so that's good. Both kids had dentist appointments with no cavities...lol. Harrison was sick on Tuesday, so I stayed home with him. He's got a nasty cold. But he is feeling better now. I've been doing the usual, running the kids around, trying to get some cards made, reading some books.
That is about it for now. I will work on getting some pictures up and doing some more posting soon! Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment