Sunday, March 1, 2009

Harrison's birthday party



Here are some pictures of Harrison's party. Unfortunately, I had the flu yesterday, so Erik had to take care of the party for me. Kayleigh was supposed to take pictures for me, but Erik said she was more interested in talking on her cell phone. After she came home, she went to bed and didn't get up until late this morning. She didn't get the full blown flu like I did. Lucky her! Harrison had a lot of fun at his party and he was happy. I made red velvet cupcakes because that's what he requested. Erik said he "doesn't know how mom's do it". :o) Maybe this will give him a new appreciation of me... but I doubt it. After they came home last night, Erik left me alone with the kids and went to the cabin to eat with his dad. He didn't even bother to fix Harrison and I anything to eat. I was still pretty weak, but I got up and made some grilled cheese. This afternoon I am feeling a lot better. So for Erik's birthday, he had to conduct a birthday party for Harrison. :o)

No comments: