Friday, February 27, 2009

Erik update

Erik had his follow up with the doctor yesterday. He is doing well. The doctor gave him 4 weeks off of work and he starts physical therapy in a week and a half. He is moving the shoulder already much more than he has since he got hurt. And he is finally sleeping through the night! That is a big development! I was starting to consider cleaning out the computer room and making it a bedroom for him! Of course the first night I could have gotten a good nights sleep was Wednesday and Harrison was up puking half the night... Erik and I ended up getting up at 2:30 in the morning to change his sheets because he didn't even make it out of the bed. He stayed home from school yesterday, but was better today. Tomorrow we are having a late birthday party for him. It was the soonest I could rent the gym for a few hours. Tomorrow is actually Erik's birthday, so make sure you leave a comment and wish him a happy birthday!

No comments: