Tuesday, August 21, 2007

School is back in session!

The kids had their first half day of school today. I actually forgot to take the first day of school pic! I don't know what I was thinking... I thought about it when they were waiting for the bus. Too late then. Yep, Harrison wanted to ride the bus. He didn't want me to drop him off at school. I am so sad! He is really growing up! Kayleigh seems to be happy to be back in school. I think she may have a new friend. One of the girls she was a book buddy with over the summer is her age and has moved to Havana and they are in the same home room. So she seemed pretty happy about that. Harrison moaned and told me that one of his old "girlfriends" is in his class... Ew! LOL I'm glad they are back in school. They were starting to make me crazy!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Paula

No comments: