Thursday, August 9, 2007

Well, the kids are registered for school. They start on the 21st. I am not sure if they are excited to go back to school or not, but I will be glad when they are back in school. I hope it means less fighting and acting up. They have both grown a lot over the summer. Kayleigh's feet are almost as big as mine! It's hard to believe that next year she will be in high school! Makes me feel old.

Yesterday Erik and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. It really doesn't feel like that long ago. The older I get, the quicker time passes. We didn't do anything too special. Went out with the kids for supper and then to Chandlerville to get Tropical Sno and ice cream. The kids were happy! Erik had to get up and be in the office early this morning, so old fart that he is, he was in bed at 7.

No comments: