Monday, May 26, 2008

Clematis


This is just a small area of my beautiful "The President" clematis climbing the trellis on the side of the house. It's amazing! There are hundreds of flowers on it. It will bloom from now until August. There is also a "Niobe" (dark red) climbing next to it. The flowers are even bigger on that one and they are just as pretty. I want to put a white one on the end of the trellis this year so that I will have red, white and purple.. I have to find one I like first, though. As soon as I have roses, I will have to post some pictures of them too. It won't be too much longer. We have had tons of rain this weekend, and I was planning on working outside. Didn't get anything done out there. I will have to try to finish planting the annuals in the front of the house next weekend! Happy Memorial day!

No comments: