Thursday, May 29, 2008

Random photo


Erik seems to be sensitive about my last post. He says he can't believe I would tell everyone about it. So I thought I would make up for it by putting a picture of him in uniform with his gun and stuff so everyone can see what a big stud he really is.... *gag* So here is my hero on the plane somewhere over in the desert at some time since the war started.... (Shhh.... don't tell him I said he's just a glorified flight attendant!)
Hi Julie! Erik said he gave you the link for the blog. I hope you don't mind me putting a picture of the book and a link to your site on here! :o)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Aww...Big Strong Man is sensitive about a post about him reading a romance novel??? Go figure. Its ok, Aaron hates it when I tell people he enjoys chick flicks. :)