
Erik is reading a book written by a friend of his, Julie Klassen. I had the book sitting on my little shelf over the bed and it mysteriously disappeared and reappeared on the floor next to Erik's side of the bed. Now, anyone who knows Erik will be amazed that he is reading it. He never reads books where there is a female lead character. He does not read romance type novels. :o) I'm curious to see what happens with this book. Wouldn't it be funny if he decided that romance novels weren't so bad and he should read them more often! LOL.. I will put a link for Julie's website below. I can't give a review on the book yet, because I haven't read it. I've been on a supernatural romance/mystery binge, but when that's over and Erik is finally finished with it, I will read the book. Have a great day everyone, and stop in to Julie's site and check it out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment