Thursday, November 13, 2008

Beautiful sunrise




This is the view from my front door this morning. Aren't the colors beautiful? It's been dark and dreary and earlier in the week it was rainy, so this is a welcome change!

Erik went to the doctor yesterday and they told him the bone has healed, but he is still restricted. No lifting over 20 lbs and no raising the arm above his head. He goes back in 4 weeks. I can tell it's feeling better because he is sleeping better. But, now it's duck hunting season, so he isn't catching up on sleep... he's getting up at the crack of dawn to go hunting! I don't understand it.
I am already filling up my December calendar. It seems like the whole month is crazy and then as soon as the holidays are over it just stops! I am already going to pick up the chocolate for my candy this weekend!
Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments: