Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday afternoon


It's been a busy weekend. I had a Christmas card Stamp a stack yesterday and didn't get home until about 3, then Erik and I went to the winery for a Ducks Unlimited dinner. Today after church I have been trying to get laundry and other household chores done. I had to take Kayleigh to the church earlier to work at the soup and chili supper. They are making money for their youth trip in a couple of years. Harrison raked more leaf piles this afternoon. He has some huge piles, but the yard is still covered! It's been in the 30's all weekend, so we've been freezing! Harrison also went duck hunting for the first time yesterday morning. Drank a whole thermos full of hot chocolate and ate a huge bag of snacks... Erik had to bribe him to go. Kayleigh went with me to my stamp a stack and hung out with Kathy's daughter Kristen. The two of them get along great! Kayleigh did her usual today and hid in her room writing whatever story she is writing. I am not looking forward to Monday! :o(

No comments: