For three years, we have had a medicine cabinet in it's unopened box behind our couch in the living room. I have been harping on Erik for three years to put it in the kids bathroom. That's the reason we bought it! He started to do it when we first got it, but when he went to pull the mirror off the wall, he discovered that it was glued into place. So he decided to do it another day.... well yesterday was finally that other day! Afraid that he would break it and cut himself, I asked if he had safety goggles. He said, yes. Wandered off and came back looking like this! :o) He did get the mirror off the wall without it shattering, and the cabinet is finally up! Now I just have to figure out where the paint is and paint where the mirror was! Erik has to climb under the house and get the paint. How long do you figure it will be before I get that paint??? I am thinking it might be better to go to the hardware store and get a new paint color!!!
Happy Sunday everyone. We are having a family celebration for Ashley, Erik, Raine and Harrison's birthdays at Michelle and Jimmy's house.
Happy Sunday everyone. We are having a family celebration for Ashley, Erik, Raine and Harrison's birthdays at Michelle and Jimmy's house.
2 comments:
GREAT picture of Erik. I was reading while the picture was loading and when it finally popped up I laughed so hard I thought I was going to wet myself. I was not expecting that!
I know. He is such a dork.
Post a Comment