Lisa from Jujuboo tagged me, so here are my answers.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged.
Six Things About Me:
1. I am a really fast reader... I mean REALLY fast... People are amazed.
2. I love Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion. Whenever I am flipping through channels on TV and it's on I have to watch it.
3. I was a major nerd in high school and was very shy.
4. I am a big time homebody. I hate to go anywhere, even on the weekends!
5. I love genealogy! I work on my family tree whenever I can. My 6th grade teacher got me interested.
6. The only holiday I go all out and decorate for is Christmas. We are totally immersed in Christmas from the day after Thanksgiving on...
2 comments:
You mean you aren't still a nerd? JK!!!
I also hate to decorate for holidays. Actually, it isn't the decorating I dont like, it is the taking down and putting away I despise.
You will have to tell me how you work on our family tree. I can only go back as far as my grandparents grandparents, and that is only my direct line, it does not include my grandparents siblings, thier kids, etc. How does one even go about filling that in?
Not like I used to be! I use family tree maker and keep track in there, and I have a lot of info my grandparents have given me. I also use Ancestry.com and a couple of other sites. You can sometimes find stuff that way.
Post a Comment