This is one of my many cleome flowers in front of the house. It rained a lot last night and the sun was shining just right on it and I thought it looked like a good picture. If you grow these babies and you don't deadhead them you will have millions of babies in the early summer! I know, I didn't do anything with them last year and not they are everywhere! They get at least 4 feet tall and then they flop over. This just happens to be one that is still standing upright. They are neat looking, but they are kind of a pain. :o)
2 comments:
Oh, I like that one. It is very unique looking.
Do you not do tulips? Tulips are my absolute favorite flower EVER!
Every fall I mean to plant some tulips, but I just never get around to it! I think by then I am tired of flower gardening! Maybe this year!!!
Post a Comment