Thursday, September 18, 2008

This is what I like to see!


Harrison has been grounded from TV and video games until his room is clean. I think he is on week number two. Instead of cleaning, he seems to have taken up reading! Now I really want that room clean because it looks like Hurricane Ike hit it, but I also want to see him reading... so what's a mom to do?? He usually doesn't read, but has been going crazy the last week or so... it's almost worth the messy room, but not quite!


In other news this week, Erik's doctor now wants him to get an MRI. Last night he said his shoulder was making popping noises. Of course the military insurance is making him wait 5 days until they approve it. I hope that it's nothing too serious.
Kayleigh has another parade Saturday and football game tomorrow night. Last Friday was homecoming and it poured the whole game. The band didn't even do halftime. It was miserable! Hopefully tomorrow is a better game.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hmmm Clean Room or Reading?? Tough call. Eventually he will cave and clean that room, but until then let the boy read. Maybe even after he cleans his room he will still do some reading more than TV watching.