Friday and Saturday were Oktoberfest in Havana. Kayleigh marched in the parade Friday night and then they played at the home football game. Here is a picture of her marching on the field at the game. She's the shorty playing the clarinet. :o) They did really well and she enjoyed it. Next weekend is homecoming, so she will be doing the same thing on Friday. She and I left the football game at 8:30 and it was dark. Saturday morning she was outside and she came in and said, "Mom, there's a huge dent in the side of the van." Now this is something that the kids would say to mess with me so I looked at her with the "yeah, right" look. She said, "No really, I am not kidding you and it has white paint on it too!" So I went outside and looked and there it was.... a HUGE dent with white paint. There is no way that the person who hit me didn't know it. I am so mad. If you hit someone, just make sure you leave a note with your phone number and insurance info. Grrr... now we will have to pay our deductible to get it fixed because it's an unisured motorist claim. That really sucks. I had to go to Havana and file a police report yesterday. I'm sure it was some kid who didn't want their parents knowing. What a crappy weekend!
1 comment:
WTG on the being in the parade and OH NO about the dent.
Post a Comment