Saturday, September 29, 2007

Christmas card


Last night I went to a basket swap at my friend and upline Kathy's house. I had a lot of fun as always. There were 14 people there, so I have 13 new cards. This is a picture of the one I made. A basket swap works like this: Everyone makes a sample card and then prepares enough supplies for the rest to make their cards. Then we go around and make all the other cards. It's a lot of fun. You get lots of good ideas, and sometimes learn new techniques. One of the bonuses of being a demonstrator! :o)
Today I am running Kayleigh to her science club meeting and then do some other errands. She is staying with her friend Kelsey tonight for a birthday sleepover. Erik is brushing duck blinds and he has to pack for Germany tomorrow. He leaves Monday. Look out Miranda, Manuela and Joachim, he's on his way! Hopefully in a few weeks I will have pictures of his trip to post. That will be fun! Have an awesome weekend everyone. I think the weather is finally going to be nice here!
Paula

No comments: