Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Sunday!

The kids went to my friend Emily's boys birthday party yesterday. It was held at Skateland in Canton. Harrison had never skated before. He spent the entire two hours working his way up to skating on the big floor. I was impressed. He did pretty good. Kayleigh has been skating in PE every year since about 4th grade, so she knew how to skate. I have to say that I was amazed that klutzy Kayleigh can skate and did not fall down! I thought about putting skates on, but as miserable as I was feeling yesterday, decided that a bruised butt was the last thing I needed! I have had a sinus headache right along with an earache and toothache since sometime Friday night. I guess it's time to admit I have a sinus infection and go to the doctor!

Erik is home from his fishing trip. I don't know what they did over the past 3 days, but he looks absolutely exhausted. He came home and promptly took a nap. He says he is not doing that any more. I think it was too cold and the fish weren't biting, so he was not a happy camper. Oh well. Next time I will remind him that he didn't want to go again and he can't ruin my weekend getaway!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: