Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A little grumbling....

W0w... time sure gets away from you! I have had a sinus infection, so not much going on at my house. I did take an antibiotic and feel much better now. It's hard to believe Sunday was the first day of fall! We still have the air on and it has been hot! I hate to say this, but I am ready for sweater weather!! I took Kayleigh shopping Sunday for some jeans. I noticed this last week that most of the ones she has are too short. The problem now is that she can wear a juniors size 0, but they are all low riders, and she has no hips. I don't know what idiot invented low riders, but it had to be a guy. So we are on the hunt for jeans. I'm happy that she is finally growing, but not happy about the price of the clothes, or having to hunt down acceptable jeans. Harrison is growing too, but still in kids. I don't think guys clothes are going to be as expensive as Kayleigh's will be!

No comments: