Saturday, September 8, 2007

Labor Day weekend


Hi all. I haven't been feeling that well this week, so no posting until today. I'll try to catch up. Last weekend we spent Sunday afternoon at Michelle and Jimmy's. Jimmy took the kids out on the boat tubing. The rest of us hung out on the deck and watched and visited. It was a beautiful day and the kids had an absolute blast. I have two pictures to share. The first one is Kayleigh and Raine on the tube. Raine had never been before and she really had fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember Kayleigh's 1st tube ride? She was hit in the face by an Asian carp. JImmy and I could not believe that she didn't freak out! We stopped the boat to pull her thinking she would be upset. When we got closer she just looked at us, wiped her face, and said, "ooh that was slimy"! We all laughed so hard. I'm glad Raine didn't get hit by one - David probably would have freaked out!

Anonymous said...

That was a good day! Kids having fun thinking I'm the coolest Uncle in the world and all I had to do was sit back and drive my boat!

Paula said...

I remember. Before we came over that day she said something about it. I guess one day when Erik took them out on the fishing boat she got hit too! Yuck.

Paula said...

The kids always think you are the coolest uncle in the world! They are lucky to have you!