Saturday, September 8, 2007


The last update I have for this week is this one. I was not ready for it, but I am getting used to it! We traded my VW in on a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan. Yep. I am officially a "Mini van Momma" as Cindy said. I miss the wagon, but this is a bigger vehicle, has the same features plus more than the wagon had. The only thing missing is the "cool" factor! I like it. As soon as my sense of smell comes back, I will enjoy the leather smell! Maybe that will make me feel better! :o) Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. We were planning to go to Oktoberfest in Havana tonight, but now Kayleigh is not feeling very well. I think Erik and Harrison might go without us. I think Erik just wants to drive my new vehicle. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great birthday present! I think that officially makes your mini van very "cool"!!!