Tuesday, October 7, 2008

4 AM!!


There are good things and bad things about living out in the country. I love this time of year, except when my neighboring farmer has green beans planted in the field across from my house and the company that picks them comes in the middle of the night, or at 4 in the morning like they did today!! This is one of the bad things! Do you know how loud these machines are? And they don't just run one at a time... there are 5 or 6 of them!! The good thing is that it smells like fresh green beans outside today... yum! This is a picture of one of the pickers taken at 7 this morning. They are just starting in the field directly across from me. I know it's a crappy picture, but it's not quite bright enough for a good pic. It's starting to rain now and it sounds like they quit for a while. I hope this doesn't mean they will be back tonight at midnight or something!!! Have a good day everyone and be thankful that you haven't been up since 4!! ;o)

No comments: