Sunday, October 19, 2008
Busy!
This time of year is busy for all of us, so let's see if I can update you on what we've been doing. Kayleigh tried out for all district chorus last week and made it, so on November 1st, we will go to Macomb to Western IL University and watch her perform. Both kids went to their first 4H meeting of the year yesterday and we decided on projects that they are going to do last night. They also painted pumpkins and gourds and had a weenie roast. They both won prizes for their painted gourds. Friday night, my friend Kathy had a weenie roast for those of us in her downline and we took the kids and husbands. It was fun. We also did a card swap, a make and take and had a short meeting to plan for our Christmas Card stamp a stack. If you live near me, and want to make your own cards, let me know and I will send you the info on that. It's getting colder, so today I am going out to the shed to bring in my sweaters and stuff. That is something I am not looking forward to! Erik is still doing physical therapy for his arm, and he is doing better, but not as much as we would both like. He's been helping his dad get ready for duck hunting. Erik thinks he will be able to hunt, but I don't. I don't see how he is going to hold a gun in his hands if he can't lift his arm and doesn't have the strength. Oh well... what do we women know??? Kayleigh has one more football game this coming Friday, but I am not going. I am taking my friend Joli to the winery in Oakford for a murder mystery dinner theater! Girls night out! Should be fun!! Erik can deal with the last football game of the season. I think that's enough for now. That should catch everyone up. Have a nice Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment