Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Funny Harrison story


Today I had to take Kayleigh to the health dept for a shot. While I was waiting, my cell phone rang. It was the elementary school number. "Mom... could you bring me a snack from your office?" "Harrison... why do you need a snack?" "We have an AR party today and I forgot to bring a snack." "Do you need snacks for the whole class or just you?" "Everybody brought a snack but me." "Harrison! I asked if you need snacks for everyone or just you." "Just me. Will you bring me some sunflower seeds from your office?" "I don't have anymore sunflower seeds and I am not at my office. I might bring you a snack." So I took Kayleigh to school and went to the gas station to get a small bag of chips ahoy cookies. I happened to have juice boxes in the van, so that was good. I went to the office to leave the stuff for him and one of the ladies asked me if I saw his belt last night. He told me his belt broke yesterday during school and that was it. They both laughed and had to tell me what occurred yesterday. Apparently in the morning he came to the office because his belt broke. So they tried to find something to help him keep his pants up because he was wearing the one pair that was too big! They got him fixed up and sent him back to class. He came back after lunch holding his pants up. So Theresa (one of the office secretaries) made him a belt out of masking tape because that's all she could find. Today when he came down to ask if he could call me, she asked him how his mom liked his belt and he told her that he cut it off when he got home and threw it away. Too funny! So we all got a chuckle out of Harrison this morning.

The picture at the top is from a long time ago. I miss that little angel!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a kid!! Too funny.

Love the autumn layout you got going on.