Tuesday, October 28, 2008

27 degrees!

For those of you who live in the warmer places and have escaped our cold weather, I just wanted to inform you that this morning the temperature in central Illinois is 27! We had our first hard freeze last night. Time to get the ice scrapers out and definitely the winter coats and gloves! This weekend it looks like I will be putting the flower pots and things away for the winter. Brr... Happy Tuesday!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

LMAO. It was 61 this AM on the way to school and the girls were whining they were freezing. It is supposed to reach a HIGH of 65 tomorrow and the school ordered all kids to wear pants or tights. 65 degrees is pant weather??? If it was 65 in October in MI we would still be outside in shorts.

Paula said...

LOL... too true! It was here this afternoon and I was soooo happy! I can't believe they make them wear pants! I admit it... I am a wimp since I have gotten used to this weather. Just think.. I went to college in North Dakota. There was ALWAYS snow!!