Friday, February 27, 2009

Hockey Game


Last Saturday night we went to a Peoria Rivermen Hockey game. Harrison and Kayleigh's first one... I know, I know, I should have exposed them to hockey a long time ago. It should be part of their Nodak heritage...lol. Kayleigh had to go because the Chorus sang the national anthem and then the band played their pep music. It was fun. I had forgotten what fun a hockey game can be! Erik and I were a little disappointed in the quality of the team we were supposed to be rooting for..., but it was ok. I was amazed at how fake the fights they had were. It was really sad and pathetic! I think Harrison and his friend Blake had a good time. Kayleigh was up in the stands with her "band geek" friends... But she said she liked it. As usual, here is a goofy picture of Harrison. He can't seem to smile like a normal person. Updates on Erik next.

No comments: