Erik is doing really well. We took the bandages off on Thursday night and he has just three small holes that are stitched up. His shoulder area and under the arm are bruised, but he says he feels a lot better. This morning he was showing me how he can move his arm already, so that's good. He is taking Motrin instead of the Vicodin now. I'm glad because that Vicodin makes him weird.... weirder than usual. LOL. I would post a picture of the shoulder, but I don't think anyone wants to see it! Tonight we are going to a hockey game in Peoria. Kayleigh is singing the anthem with the chorus and playing with the pep band. Harrison has a friend staying the night and he is going with us. Should be fun. I can't remember the last time I went to a hockey game. Hopefully I can tell the boys what's going on....lol.
Erik has a follow up doctor appointment on Thursday, and we'll see what the doctor has to say then!
No comments:
Post a Comment