Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What's been going on with us?

We've been busy. Kayleigh keeps us running around. Between pep band, chorus and Scholastic Bowl, we've been busy. Last Saturday was the final JV Scholastic Bowl tournament. Their team took 4th place. This week we have the last two home basketball games. So we will finally be finished with Pep band. The chorus is singing at the Peoria Rivermen hockey game on Saturday night, so we are going to attend that. Sunday I have a make and take at a small restaurant in Havana. That will be fun. Erik is having his surgery tomorrow. I have to stay home with him Thursday. Hopefully the surgery will be simple and will give him back the use of his right arm and take away the pain he's been having.

Soo... you can see why I haven't had time to post lately! Hope everyone has a great week. Hopefully I will have some pictures to share soon!

No comments: