Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July


Here is a picture of the kids playing in the pool on the 4th. We went to a party at Rick's house. They enjoyed playing at the pool as usual. We watched fireworks from the edge of Rick's corn field. Rick had a few, but we could also see Jeff's from across the field. The kids were exhausted. We all dropped right into bed when we got home! Of course all morning on Friday we spent pulling weeds and mulching the flower beds. They do look nice, but it's a lot of work!! Saturday, the kids and I went to the farm to swim with Marty's family. They enjoyed that too. I am on vacation this week, so we are going to hang out and do some fun stuff. Kayleigh's 14th birthday is Friday, so she has some friends coming over to hang out with her all day. I told her I would go to Havana and pick them up and take them home later in the afternoon. She's pretty happy about that. I hope everyone here in the states had a great holiday!

No comments: