Hi guys!
Friday morning I woke up not feeling the best. I went to work anyways, but really wasn't feeling well when I got there, and progressively thoughout the day got worse. Turns out I had the stomach flu. The last time I felt that bad, was when I had the respiratory flu and it lasted 2 weeks!!!! I was the only one in my office, so I couldn't exactly leave and I couldn't find anyone to work for me. I ended up laying on the floor in the back of the office by the filing cabinets so my body wouldn't ache so much! I came home and crawled right into bed. Didn't get up until 7:30 the next morning and I still didn't feel too well. I was feeling better by last night and a lot better this morning, but still not quite 100% yet. Thank goodness I am feeling better because when I get that sick, I just can't seem to do anything for myself! I actually had to ask Kayleigh to make toast for me just so I could take some Tylenol. Hope no one else gets it, but it is going around, so watch out!
1 comment:
Ugh that sucks. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Post a Comment