Sunday, July 20, 2008

What are the kids doing on no Video Game Sunday??



Why sitting in front of the tv, what else? At least Kayleigh is knitting. (a scarf... hee hee) I don't know how she can even think about that when it's so hot and humid!


Well, Erik got home at about 4:40 pm yesterday and was in bed by 5. Needless to say, he was passed out and snoring by 5... Harrison was mad because dad was in bed and he wanted to watch TV in our room because he didn't like what I was watching. Oh well... Erik snored all darn night. Woke me up at 6 this morning, when I really wanted to sleep later. Oh well. The kids and I went to church while Erik cleaned out the redneck boat. There were more beer cans in the driveway than I have seen in a long time. I bet he filled a garbage bag. That explains the not being able to walk, being obnoxious and belligerent and passing out in bed by 5. Men! I guess next year I need to go and make sure he comes home right afterward. ;o) Erik said he was tired. I told him that if he hadn't taken part in the drunken debauchery, that wouldn't be the case... Kayleigh was in the kitchen eating breakfast and spelled debauchery for him. She is definitely his child! I asked her if she knew what debauchery meant and she said evildoings... LOL... I about fell out of my chair! Leave it to Kayleigh to put her father in his place.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have something smiley on my blog 4 u.

No video game Sunday? Sounds good to me. Once we get a Wii I am sure we will have to institute a rule like that.