Sunday, July 13, 2008

I wasn't the only late one!


Kayleigh got a package from my mom and dad yesterday! :o) See.... I'm not the only one who is late! She loved all the stuff she got and was straightening her straight hair last night. I don't know why you need a straightener when your hair is stick straight like ours!


My vacation is over and all I did this week was clean and do menial stuff. Nothing fun at all! I would really just rather stay home and not go back to work, but I guess I have to do it. :0( I think today I am going to do some stamping. I do need to clean the van, but that won't take that long. I should make the kids do it. It's their mess!


Happy Sunday everyone. Maybe I'll have some pictures to post this week... you never know!

No comments: