These are my perennial Hibiscus. They just started to bloom today. I have two red bushes and one white one. I took a picture with my hand so that you can see just how big these babies are! They are beautiful. Notice the water... it's been raining here off and on all day. Sadly, the flowers only last a day and they will close up and fall off of the plant. Soon there will be tons of blooms all over the plant. Right now just one or two. I'll post another picture when they are in full bloom.
1 comment:
Those are cool. They look so different than the ones we have here. We have them in all colors all over the place. And they are ALWAYS in bloom here too. WHen the whole plant in is bloom be sure to take a pic. I want to see that ;)
Post a Comment