I got the kids registered for school. Classes start next Tuesday, August 19... They are not excited. Kayleigh has been quite hormonal about it all! I'll be glad when it starts and the fear is over....lol. We went school clothes and supply shopping over the weekend. I hate that part! I wish they would just quit growing.
The kids and I are headed to Grandpa Herman's this weekend to visit him and Aunt Karen. My sister and Faith are flying in to South Bend and also staying, so grandpa will have a houseful! I hope to have some cute pictures of the kids together. They are excited that they will be spending some time with their cousin Faith, and they haven't seen grandpa and Karen for a while either.
The weather here has been awesome. It's been cool enough to leave the windows open and enjoy the fresh air.... except when Erik was mowing yesterday and coated everything with the sand that he was blowing around! Yuck!
Have a great week everyone... Sorry I haven't been blogging a lot lately. Not much going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment