Just a note: I updated the slide show in the previous post. There are more pictures now.
The second day of school was another fiasco. Kayleigh doesn't like to eat school lunch. So she packs a lunch. I got ready to leave for work and I noticed it was still sitting on the counter. She also had no lunch money. So I had to go to the High school and take some money. ;o) Things are a little different there. Instead of just leaving the check in the office, you have to actually take it to the cafeteria and give it to the lunch people. So I was walking through the hall to take it and saw Kayleigh. Kayleigh looked somewhat horrified to see her mother walking through the school. I saw her and said, "Kayleigh! You left your lunch at home." She stuttered around about how she knew she did and she didn't want to eat school lunch and how come I didn't leave the check in the office. I told her she has to take it with her at lunch time. I also told her that I brought money instead of the lunch for all the other times this year that she is going to forget her lunch!! Now, I'm not saying I enjoyed embarrassing my freshman the second day of school, but the look was truly priceless when she saw me!
Oh... and she actually caught the bus home! Didn't miss it! Yeah! We are making progress.
Happy Thursday! Hopefully there will be no problems today!
1 comment:
Embarrass her mom, its your right!! Next time she needs to come to school because she forgot her lunch, left her homeork at home or missed the bus go to school with one curler on the top of your head, a mismatched outfit, fluffy slipper and flourescent orange lipstick. I bet she never needs you to bring her anything or pick her up ever again!
Post a Comment