Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First day of school!


Today is the first half day of school. Here are the kids before they got on the bus. Apparently Harrison can't keep his eyes open because all 6 pictures I took have squinty eyes. Of course, he also had toothpaste on his new shirt too. Kayleigh was up and ready for school without me harping on her too! I hope that continues, but I am guessing it won't! Ahh... I am enjoying the peace and quiet while I drink my coffee this morning. I love school!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Our girls were supposed to start school today, but it was canceled due to the hurricane and all. They will start tomorrow.

I cannot believe how big your kids are!! Do you know we have known each other for nearly 8 years!!! Insane!!

Paula said...

It's hard to believe it's been that long! Just think, if it weren't for the internet, we probably never would have "met". :o)