Monday, August 25, 2008

My new bag!


No more issues during the first week of school. Everything was uneventful. Friday night I went to a Stampin' Up! meeting at Kathy's and she gave me a really cool new bag with some assorted goodies in it for having the top sales for our group last year. (0ur year starts in July) It's very nice! She bought the bag at convention, which is the only place you can get it. :o) It matches some of our new decorative paper.


Well, it's Monday and another week has started. So far, Kayleigh was not up before me this morning and she was rushing when the bus came. This is more like the Kayleigh I know! I hope it goes back to the way it was last week. I don't like the running around at the last minute! Well, I better go water all my flowers before I leave for work. They don't look very happy right now. It's getting towards the end of the season. It will be time to clean up for winter pretty soon. Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Very cool bag and congrats on having the top sales group. I still have the b-day card you made me sitting on the TV. You are sort of talented with that stuff, ya know?? You could make some very cool artwork for your house like that.