Just like last weekend!!! He's driving me crazy! "Mom, can I have some cookies? Mom, can I have some strawberries? Mom, can I play my Gameboy?" I walked into the kitchen after I took a shower and he was walking on the back of the couch, and Kayleigh was just sitting there watching him.... She didn't even say, "Hey Harrison, you shouldn't be doing that. Mom will beat you!" :o) KIDS!!! I just told him I don't have to take him to Skateland for his birthday party tomorrow. He said, "Yes you do!" The presents may just disappear! Anyone want an extra kid????
2 comments:
Aren't kids the best? Dont you just wish you could have a whole houseful of them?
Very funny. I guess if I send Harrison to you, you could have that start of a whole house.. I'll get to work on sending him down...
Post a Comment