This is a picture of Erik with David, Michelle, and Sheridan at his 40th birthday party in 2006. It was a fun time.... right up until the part when all the guys took off in a hurry after mysteriously coming in the house, doing a lot of whispering and acting secretive. As soon as everyone left, the guilt got to Erik and he informed me that one of his drunken friends backed his truck into my 6 month old VW, while it was covered up with the car cover he always insisted on, in the shed!!!! I was so irate! He decided it would be wrong for his friend to pay for it because he had been directing him when he was backing up. It has been a sore spot ever since. Anyways, Erik will be turning 42 on February 28th, so I thought this would be a good picture to post. Nothing else has been going on here this weekend. I had to take my clothes over to the farm to dry them since they haven't gotten the parts to fix my dryer yet. Kayleigh played in the band at the boys basketball tournament in Monticello on Saturday. Harrison has just been an annoying pain in the butt all weekend! He is making us all crazy!!!! I helped him make a mailbox for his Valentine's party and we hand stamped his Valentine's too. Kayleigh and I made some chocolate bar covers for her closest 7 friends. Otherwise, not a lot else to mention.
1 comment:
You hand stamped valentines and made chocolate bar covers? Who are you? LOL. By the way, I dont think I ever thanked you for the awesome Xmas card you sent us. It was so cool! This is the first year I didnt send out Xmas cards to anyone. Can you say 'Bad friend'?
Post a Comment