Friday, February 15, 2008

Random Photo


I am soooo ready for spring! I am tired of the cold. My hands are dry and cracked... My lips need constant applications of chap stick. Harrison's skin is so dry, he scratches until it bleeds! I am ready for some warmth and humidity! This is a picture of a Gerbera Daisy from my flower bed. They are really pretty. I am ready to plant flowers and enjoy the color around the house. I am tired of white and dry leaf colors!

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love gerbera daisies. And that one is a beautiful color! You will have to send me pictures in the spring when they all bloom.

Paula said...

They are annuals here, so I have to replant them. It's hard to get the same colors every year. They have new ones all the time. My friend Joli has tried to grow them in a pot in the house, and they don't do well.